Sunday, August 26, 2012
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Monday, August 20, 2012
Sunday, August 19, 2012
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
- Got Fabric fuzz stuck in your cutting mat from excessive rotary cutting in the same spot?
- Grab a pink eraser to make it all go away! I happen to have an extremely large one from our Dollar Store.
- Take your pink eraser and rub it over the fabric fuzz to lift the fuzz out of your mat.
- Dust away the eraser residue and the loosen fabric fuzz
- No more fabric fuzz left behind from excessive rotary cutting.
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Monday, August 6, 2012
I finally remembered to take my camera down with me to the "safe room" aka the basement to get a few pictures of the new furry kid.
It still skidish of people but does not mind me sewing or keeping my distance while it eats.
I am afraid that I will have the entire Hexey MF quilt top finished before I will gain this little one's trust.
Sunday, August 5, 2012
Saturday, August 4, 2012
I realized that in my blog hop post that my brain made my fingers to ramble across the keyboard that I forgot to show off what projects I have done.
To me it did not seem like I did a lot but now that I see it all...WOW!
Its kind of cool to see how much I have grown over the past few years.
Just a note: The large bright twister quilt I only added the border, pieced the back and quilted it.
My mom pieced the Twister.