When you are finished with quilting your quilt you have a few options on how to bind your quilt.
Have you ever taken in the consideration of using your backing as a binding?
Well, if you never have there are some benefits to this method.
- First off its budget friendly.
- If you ever find yourself in a time crunch and have to have the quilt finished ASAP this method is a lifesaver and it can be meant to be a temporary solution.
- If you do not have enough material around to match the quilt to make binding look at your backing it should all ready match your quilt top.
- If your backing is scrappy it will give your binding a more interesting appeal.
- It is an old school way of binding your quilt.