Okay in no particular order here is a list of things that happened in the month of June
- Tea Time For You & Me was the most successful design of all my designs that I have done for Moda's Bake Shop. Yay!
- Was feeling kind of purplely so blog got a fresh make over.
- Came up with my own pattern of a grocery bag tote. Why? Case my old ones were past their time and I need new ones.
- Started to rummage though my piles of things to do in the cabinet, and started to use up scraps.
- Got a head start on the guilds community project of the 1 Million Pillow Case Challenge that we are teaming up with the local Girl Scout troop this fall.
- Made my project for the Let's Get Acquainted Blog Hop. Just have to write the tutorial and blog post to go with it!
- Made my Secret Sister's Christmas gifts up. Check, and done! Another ...Yay!
- I tackled the Houndtooths quilt by Vanessa Christenson. Gurr... I am almighty now!!! lol!!!
- Finally got the Helpful Hints page up on my blog. Its like the never ending story of advice and of course most of all great hints.
- Got flowers planted. Sorry that is last years flowers. This years flowers are trying to grow still.
- Tried Nutella on smores in stead of using Hersey chocolates and we added fresh fruit to them too.
- Cut way back on my sugar intake. Feel much better!
- Cat #1 we let outside for a bit until she took off on us. She has not been outside ever since.
- Cat #2 is now officially ours, and she gave me the most pitiful look ever while photographing her.
- Daughter drew some really cool designs on the walk way and side walk before she left for her dad's for the summer.
- Bonfire. Not really sure we are allowed to burn stuff in the town limits, but that brush pile was getting ridiculously high! Oh, and daughter added all of her old home work assignments to the pile too!
- Demonstrated the 4 1/2" Strip ruler by Creative Grids to my guild. Yep, that is what I actually look like. I told my husband I really need to rethink those tee shirts. They looked great on me when I was skinny. They make me look even heavier now that I am over weight. He agreed!
- Learned how to have social icon work on my blog page. Feel like a pro now!
- Husband drove me crazy this month with the whole motorcycle thing. It's done and over now. Motorcycle will be delivered to the house this week
- For being such a wonderful wife hubby bought me my new sewing machine, a Viking Sapphire 875. I'm ecstatic and beyond words with this one!
And as they say it on Loony Toons..."That's all Folks!!!!"
I'm late to the party but at least I arrived!
Linking up at Lily's Quilts