This is great as a breakfast side dish or as a main dish.
Take out the sausage and serve as a regular pilaf!
1-8oz. sausage roll
One or two serving of rice
32 to 16 oz of chicken broth (depends on your rice serving)
1 medium onion diced
1 red green or red bell pepper diced (optional to used both)
1. Start your rice and follow the directions to your package. Add chicken broth instead of water to rice!
2. In large skillet start cooking sausage until fully cooked.
3. Add in the diced bell peppers and onion. Cook until color changes in veggies. They will become brighter in color.
4. Mix in the finished cooked rice to the sausage and vegetable mixture.
5. You are ready to serve! Enjoy!